03 November 2011

20 months

Long time since I posted something here. All is well. Meanwhile we went for a walk to Herentals with the E.C.B. Great walk, but a lot of male dogs. This means a lot of growls and from time to time a real fight. (Not only me, but I did my best!).
Last week Alexa and her bosses came to visit me at my home. This was no problem (she's female, and this is the kind of dog I like). We played a lot and bosses ate and talked a lot. Karine and Carl tried to tell us my behavior is normal for a male of my age, but misses is still not convinced.

Yesterday, i was at home with misses, but she was not paying attention. The door was open and I escaped. Misses has searched for me during almost 1 hour. I was not far away, but I managed to enter the the garden of our neighbours and I could not find the way out. So misses was searching the neighbourhood while I was just next door enjoying the garden :-) Anyway, once they found me, misses was not very pleased.