30 September 2010

7 months 1 week

We participated to the doggy walk in "De Haan". We were there together with the Belgian eurasier club and almost 1800 other dogs. Big event and lots of fun. I was exhausted! After a while, my boss took me from the beach, he thought I was too tired. Afterwards we ate in a little restaurant together with my eurasier friends. As usual no problem.

















I also went to the vet again. Seems I have some king of allergy, but they still have to find out what's wrong with me. I'm itching so I have bitten and licked my leg too much. Now there are some hot spots on my leg.

I'm still feeling the influence of this damn puberty. Listening to my boss and obey his commands are still very difficult to me. There is always something else that needs my attention. I do my best, but I don't think this is enough. But don't worry, we (me and my boss) are working on it.
 
My family bought me a new pillow. The old one was becoming too small. But you know me, I love the usual things, so until now I refuse to use this new thing. From time to time I have a look at it, but sleeping on it? No way.