21 September 2010

7 months

Today i became 7 months. A lot is changing now, and it is changing fast!
Puberty strikes!!!
At home, I'm still (a little) obedient, but outsite and at school, I'm testing my boss. He thinks I no longer understand the commands, but I know better, I'm just testing if I really have to do what he asks.
So for the moment, even a simple "sit" is really difficult to get. He has to earn it (???).
If I had to redo the tests at school i would no longer reach 177 points, i think this would rather be 7 points.
But they keep telling my boss this is normal...

In the coming weeks, the agenda is well filled. Next weekend we go for a walk with school on saturday and on sunday we go to the sea with the eaursier club. Two weeks later we go for a weekend in Germany. And guess what, my boss promised me to stop at the house where i was born. I will see my mother Mei-mei and my sister Enya. I will also meet Angelika and her family again. I can't wait to meet them. I will ask my boss to take a "family photo" of part of the von der Linde gang.

A (late) picture of me and the cup I won some weeks ago.